TVR Griffith 200
- Newly built in 2016 by TVR specialist Nigel Reuben for the current owner
- Philip Knight 4.7 liter engine with approximately 20 hours and with 2019 rebuild gearbox
- Sold in excellent and race-ready condition with good spares
- Comes with Period F, class GTS12 FIA HTP valid till end of 2026
- Eligible for all pre-66 GT races such as Masters Gentlemen's Driver, Spa 6 hours, etc..
We have the pleasure to offer this continuation TVR Griffith 200 for sale.
This car with chassis number 200/5/1001 was build up new in 2015 by U.K. TVR specialist Nigel Reuben and delivered in January 2016 to its current Danish owner. Since being delivered, it has been used sparingly doing only 2 to 3 sprint races per year while it has always been maintained without expense spared.
The car is in excellent condition throughout with its Philip Knight 4.7 liter engine having approximately 20 hours running. The gearbox was rebuild in 2019 and a new Willans racing harness was installed in 2021.
Spares are 6 wheels, new brake discs and shoes, new brake master cylinder, miscellaneous running spares and an indoor car cover.
This potent “Cobra beater” is sold in race-ready condition and comes with a Period F – Class GTS12 FIA HTP valid until the end of 2026.
This TVR Griffith 200 is a front-running car which is eligible for all pre-66 GT races such as Masters Gentlemen Drivers, Spa 6 hours, etc..
• CAR TYPE
• ROAD REG.
• COMP. READY
• FIA HTP
• INTERIOR COLOR
• EXTERIOR COLOR